Tuesday 23 April 2013

Another pair bite the dust...

Oh great. With Beauty And The Beast looming, I'd got a pair of pointe shoes broken in ready to wear. However, last week, they decided to snuff it. The shank of my left shoe snapped, to my utter disgust (and dismay.) They were nice shoes- once i'd got them broken in!! Capezio Glisse, with a regular, full shank, they had a lovely box, not too tapered, so very pleasant to pirouette in. I have got a new pair of Capezios, this time the Glisse Pro, with an extra-strength shank. Hopefully they'll last through Beauty And The Beast, then a couple of auditions; I now have 2 weeks to get the ribbons sewn then break them in. Luckily, I'll only be wearing them once a week until opening night; i have a 'rota', meaning I have 3 different pairs of shoes on the go at once, they last longer that way! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment