Friday 2 August 2013

Thank you Mark Suffolk!

So after a hectic day today at summer school, i dashed over to Earl Shilton, to the Suffolk Pointe Company workshop, to see wether anything could be done about my shoes. I brought them from Capezio in London a few weeks ago, and have really been struggling in them; i felt as if they weren't supporting my feet properly, and were a bit too wide. When i put them on, the lovely Mark Suffolk carefully scrutinised my feet, before giving me a few new pairs of shoes to try on. After an hour of trying shoes, (poor Mark was exhausted, bless him!) Mark explained how horrified he was that I had even been sold the Suffolk pointes in London; at a 3XX, they were a full size too long and too wide! He seemed disappointed that his precious shoes had been mis-sold, and after i told him that i desperately needed good shoes for summer school, he fitted me with a perfect pair. My poor Nan was getting a bit stressed as she hadn't intended on buying new shoes (we had just placed an order for 2 pairs of my reliable Capezio Glisses), but Mark had everything planned out!! They were Suffolk Graduate, so slightly different to my preferred Spotlight style, but, as the Graduate style had been discontinued, he said I could have them for free! He even, very kindly, threw in a free, beautiful, long sleeved Capezio leotard, and a Suffolk bag! That really delighted me, that he could be so loyal to his customers; staying an hour overtime to fit my shoes, and then giving me the lot, for free!!! Hopefully in a few weeks I will be back, to buy a pair of the gorgeous Suffolk Spotlights, but for now, I've got ribbons to sew and shoes to darn!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment