Saturday 11 April 2015

Audition Conclusion

I've completed all of my auditions (Royal, Northern, BTUK, London Russian & Hammond), and am very sad to say that unfortunately I wasn't offered a place this year. However, the past few months of auditions have taught me so much- independence, confidence, and most importantly, how to cope with rejection!! I have made the decision to study a BTEC Dance course at college, with the aim of auditioning for ballet and contemporary schools in early 2017. That seems like an eternity away!! But I suppose I knew all along that I wasn't ready for vocational school this year; within the next two years i hope to continue to improve my ballet, and increase my knowledge of contemporary. I also teach at my local dance school; there is nothing more wonderful than bringing joy to young children, giving them the gift of dance.

1 comment:

  1. such a remarkable conclusion from dance dairy. yes also bring of young dancer student should be gift by BTEC Dance course at college. thanks for share this post.

    Ballet fitness classes | Getting fit using ballet

    ReplyDelete