Wednesday 31 July 2013

Ballet Theatre UK Day 3

So last night, I was looking on Youtube for a spot of inspiration whilst I sewed up a new pair of pointe shoes, and discovered that Ballet Theatre UK have a Youtube channel!! :D It is Amazing!!!! Anyway.... Tania taught us in classical class again, which was lovely, then we worked on the solos :) In the afternoon, Chris taught us a truly gorgeous contemporary dance, based upon spirits. the choreography was so simple, yet it worked so beautifully!! It gave me some wonderful inspiration for my GCSE Dance solos! The last class of the day was jazz, with Tania. I was getting very confused again (too exhausted to think!!) but Tania explained everything so wonderfully! I still found it quite hard, so when she arranged the formations... I was on the front row!! oh okay then! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment