Monday 13 May 2013

Graham Fletcher Ballet Associates

Went to an audition yesterday for the Graham Fletcher bsllet associates. I was lucky enough to get a  private audition, meaning I joined in a normal class, instead of attending an open audition later in the year. The standard of the class was absolutely phenomenal; it was without a doubt the hardest class i've ever done. It was utterly amazing, and I loved it- although the other girls seemed quite intimidating, as opposed to welcoming. I guess they justsaw me as a threat- although i'm no competition at all to them!!
Graham spoke to my mum afterwards, and said that I don't quite have the right physique to make it to Principal level of the Royal Ballet, but he seemed to think i had some potential, because he invited me back to the next class, which is on June 9th :) Hopefully then i'll be able to impress him enough to gain a place! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment