Saturday 30 March 2013

Summer Schools

It's that time of year again- time to apply for summer residential courses! Exciting! This year, i'm applying for Elmhurst, Yorkshire Ballet Summer School, and maybe Ballet Theatre UK. At last got reasonable photos for Elmhurst last week and posted the form (I swear a developpe a la seconde is a million times easier to hold when you don't have a photographer waiting for you to stop wobbling around!!), just Yorkshire to do now. Ballet Theatre UK have auditions for theirs in May I think, and I've still not decided wether to apply or not, hmm... Anyway, Elmhurst results will be out in a couple of weeks, as will Yorkshire. Until then, I'll just go slightly crazy, daydreaming about how wonderful it would be if I got in- whilst firmly reminding myself that hundreds of young dancers apply for so few places... oh well, I'll know soon enough!
Toodles!
Sophie xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment