Friday 29 March 2013

About me!

Hiya!
My name is Sophie, I am 15 years old, and dance is my life!! I have been doing classical ballet since I was 3 years old, but it wasn't until I was 12, when I saw Swan Lake, that I decided; dance is what I want to do. It is my dream to dance the role of the Swan Princess, Odette, and to inspire people through dance in the way that I first found inspiration three years ago. Later this year, I will be auditioning for 6th Form Ballet schools, and if I get a place, my journey to become a dancer will truly begin...
I hope that reading my blog gives you some insight into the wonderful craziness of a young dancer's quest to succeed, and that I can share with you some of the joy (and sometimes, heartbreak!) that I will encounter on the long road to hopefully becoming a professional ballet dancer!
Sophie xxxx

2 comments:

  1. ur blog iz an inspirashun u r so amazeballs i asspyre 2 b u kepe dremein hunny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thankyou so much Joey! :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete