Saturday 4 November 2017

New beginning, new blog!

Hi everyone! This is going to be my last blog post on here- but don't worry, I'm still going to be blogging! I decided to create a new blog, this time using Wordpress, as it allows me to post photos as well as text! So please check out my new site, https://sophierichardsonballetblog.wordpress.com/ !! I'll be writing a new blog post every Sunday, so if you have any questions or there's anything in particular you'd like me to blog about, please leave a comment on there! 
Thankyou for your support!

Sophie💗

2 comments:

  1. you can post pictures here on blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!
    Amazing article. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.
    This was awesome article. Keep it up.
    Watch my dance videos and enjoy it.
    hip hop dance choreography

    ReplyDelete