Sunday 13 August 2017

'Straya yayya!!

After an amazing 2 weeks in Thailand, I was very lucky to be able to visit Australia, where I visited a friend who had trained in the UK before moving home to Sydney. We visited beautiful beaches, went to a fascinating art gallery, and spent a day at Taronga Zoo. The zoo was so different to British zoos- so much care had been taken to replicate the animals' natural habitats, and there were no glass walls in the enclosures so the animals roamed freely. We even got to get super close to an adorably sleepy koala, and watch a bird show overlooking the gorgeous Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Sydney seemed such a vibrant, clean, welcoming city, and it is certainly somewhere I would look at spending a couple of years working in! 
Upon arriving back to the UK, it was time to get back to work after a couple of weeks off from ballet. I felt energised and inspired- and very excited for my new adventures at the Royal Academy of Dancing, where I will be studying from September. 

No comments:

Post a Comment